Here is a tantalizing chocolate fountain recipe you will enjoy making. Also, check out the chocolate dipped tips for answers to many questions about using a chocolate fountain.
how to prepare the chocolate
Large mixing bowl
24 ounces (2 bags) milk or dark chocolate chips
3 unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Pour all chocolate in a large bowl then add oil. If heated on a stove, use a double boiler and heat on low temperature. See Melting Chocolate page.
while continuing to heat until chocolate is smooth and liquid. If
using a microwave, heat on medium power in increments of one minute and
stir after each minute.
- Carefully pour chocolate into the base.
- Turn on fountain for a couple minutes.
- Shut off for a minute or two to expel any air.
- Add a little more oil if the chocolate doesn’t flow smoothly.
About 20 servings
Home > Chocolate Fountains > Chocolate Fountain Recipe