Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This is a mouth-watering chocolate covered
strawberries recipe that will have everyone eager to taste. They are delicious to eat and fun to prepare with friends or
family lending you a hand. Who wouldn’t volunteer to help make these
They are not difficult to make. To get good
results, you will want to use good ingredients. Choose large firm ones
and a good quality, dark chocolate which contains a high cocoa content.
delicacies are quick to make using the following easy chocolate covered
strawberries recipe. But, if you want to make them professional
looking, it is necessary to temper the chocolate, which really isn't
difficult, especially if you have a candy thermometer.
Do you have a
chocolate covered strawberry recipe that you’ve made and know it is a
good one? Please share it with us so others can try it too. Include a
photo of it, if possible…just click here to share your recipe.
1 cup dark chocolate chips (6 ounces)
Fruit for dipping – about 16
- Clean the fruit with cool water. Ensure they are completely dry before dipping so the chocolate will stick.
- Put wax paper on cookie sheet.
microwave-safe bowl with the chocolate chips into microwave. Melt on
low for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Continue process of softening for
20 seconds and then stirring process of softening until chocolate is
completely melted. For melting details, click here: Melting Chocolate page.
- Dip the lower half to two-thirds of strawberry into chocolate and place on wax paper.
cookie sheet in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until the
chocolate has cooled and is firm. You can then remove from the wax
- Serve on a fancy platter or tray.
About 16 depending on the dipping process.
- You can do many variations and designs with dark, milk, and white chocolate.
- Melt small amount of white chocolate to drizzle over top the dark chocolate.
- Dip in white chocolate first and then drizzle dark chocolate over top.
- Sprinkle very fine sugar, powdered sugar, finely chopped almonds, pecans, or pistachio nuts after dipping in chocolate.
- Create a fancy design like this photo by using a toothpick to paint the tie and buttons with chocolate. You can do it!
- You have some ideas to share? Please send your tips to Everyone-loves-chocolate using Contact form and perhaps even a digital photo of your creation. It will be good to hear from you!
This is your opportunity try these ideas, ones you
have seen or to be creative by making up your own specialty. However
you decide to decorate your chocolate covered strawberries, they will
surely be a delicious treat.
Return from Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe to Recipes