Easy Chocolate Chewies
by Jen T.
Come try this Easy Chocolate Chewies Recipe!
* 1 box devil's food cake mix
* 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 tablespoon water
* 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stir until smooth.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar. Place balls 2 inches apart in lightly greased cookie sheets.
3. Bake at 375°F/190°C for 10 minutes.
4. Cool about 10 minutes on cookie sheets.
5. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 4 dozen incredibly yummy cookies! :)