Chocolate Fountain Rental
Questions & Answers
Now that you have decided to consider a chocolate
fountain rental, here are some questions a company will likely ask you
and some questions you should be sure to ask so all the charges and any
specifications are clear ahead of time. Get these questions out of the
way so you can enjoy your celebration.
Photo bytheparadigmshifter at Flickr
Click Image to Shop for Chocolate Fountains
Questions a Rental Company Many Ask You:
- What kind of occasion you’re celebrating?
how many guests will be attending? (This is needed for the company to
determine what size of fountain is appropriate and the amount of
chocolate needed.) For example, a medium sized 29-inch fountain is
sufficient for 100-250 people, keeping in mind that more chocolate may
be added throughout the event. A large 40-inch fountain can serve from
250 to an unlimited amount of people if chocolate is continually added
throughout the event.
- What kind of chocolate would you like? (Click here to see recommendations of “What kind of chocolate to use.”)
- How many hours you will want to serve your guests?
- Do you need/want a professional attendant and if so, how to dress (i.e. formal or custom for your event)?
- Do you have a table and necessary electrical cords and outlet?
- Do you need table linens?
- What are your time and location requirements for delivery and set up?
Questions You Should Ask a Rental Company:
- What different packages are offered and what is included in each. These are often found on the company’s website.
- Are dipping items included? What selections are available?
- Are platters, trays, and bowls for dipping items provided?
- Are skewers or such and napkins provided? Are personalized napkins available, if desired?
- Are different colors for base of fountain available (if you want to coordinate with an overall color scheme)?
- What is the cost of each package? Do they accept your credit card?
- Is a down payment expected? If so, how much? When is the balance due?
about other terms of contract. For instance, sometimes a date is
reserved only upon receipt of your initial deposit and a signed
- Can the fountain remain available beyond the scheduled time if needed? What is the additional cost for each unit of time?
- Is dismantling and clean up included in the quoted cost?
- How long does this take?
- How much experience the company has with chocolate fountains.
The chocolate fountains can be used outside, but inlimited situations.
chocolate needs to be kept warm at all times. Therefore outside air
temperature must be reasonably warm and wind speed moderate. The
company can advise.
It would be good to keep the fountain close to
a building for wind protection or have some sort of canopy over the
If you carefully think through and take notes
with these questions, you will be ready for your chocolate fountain
rental with confidence.
Then, have a wonderful celebration!
Return from Chocolate Fountain Rental to Chocolate Fountains